Sunday, January 9, 2011

F61 Error On Pansonic Av System

Sale:

This outfit consists of several parts purchased with the sales!
This Zara waist coat of fur (fake of course) was not on my list but the price was really attractive and a bit 'tickled me the idea of \u200b\u200ba leader like that. The power of fashion, months from the magazines offer the yeti-style: at the beginning I found it unlikely but then he started to like it. Who knows if I'll regret this diversion from my usual style, in any case little harm since the 'small investment! I admit, however, to be quite happy with your purchase after you've tried and tried quietly at home.
definitely closer to my style shoes by Giuseppe Zanotti (love at first sight, last couple left ... my number!) And the maxi clutch!
And you have already taken advantage of the sales?







Faux fur Zara
Mini dress and trousers H&M
Leather jacket
Bag Zuiki
Shoes Giuseppe Zanotti Design


0 comments:

Post a Comment