Saturday, February 5, 2011

Zulu…. Tango….sierra

Ton sur ton


The inspiration came from it bag "Boston" Celine and "Olympia" of Max Mara: I wanted a bag semi-rigid enough structure in the variant light beige. Additional requirement: a reasonable price. Last week I found a model inspired by Birkin. Handicraft, leather, perfect for me, it has the same characteristics as the bag that gave me the idea, but I like even more. I'm sure that this scholarship will be in spring uno dei pezzi forti della mia  raccolta differenziata ! Per indossarla subito ho trovato d'effetto il ton sur ton ... caban in lana cotta, sciarpona tricottata a punto riso e borsa: tutto nella stessa nuance! Cosa ne pensate?  




Birkin ispired handmade leather bag
Max&Co caban
Berteotti scarf
G-star raw jeans
Converse All Star

0 comments:

Post a Comment